Tuesday, October 8, 2013

5 Creative Ways to Find New Locations to Photograph

There’s truly nothing like visiting a location for the first time – I absolutely love it and I strive to always photograph at least one new location a month. When I started on my photography journey this wasn’t a hard challenge to meet as even my own backyard was new to me and my camera, […]


Post originally from: Digital Photography Tips.



Check out our more Photography Tips at Photography Tips for Beginners, Portrait Photography Tips and Wedding Photography Tips.


5 Creative Ways to Find New Locations to Photograph


The post 5 Creative Ways to Find New Locations to Photograph by appeared first on Digital Photography School.






via Digital Photography School http://digital-photography-school.com/5-creative-ways-find-new-locations-photograph

No comments:

Post a Comment